The USA is a Left-Wing Country – Here’s The Proof
America, the USA, is a left-wing country, has been for a long time, still is, even after Trump, and will continue to move further left, no matter who you vote for or what protests you stage.
This is not just young millennials. As you’re about to see, this is everyone of all ages and races, including white people, including old people, and usually includes Republicans.
This is not my opinion. This is fact. Speaking of facts, here they are with their sources linked in the asterisks.
• 58% of Americans want single payer health care. [*]
• As of 2015, for the first time ever, social conservatives have not outnumbered social liberals. [*]
• 78% of Americans want the minimum wage raised to $10 per hour. This includes 61% of Republicans. [*]
• 79% of Americans favor more gun laws to prevent people with mental illness to purchase guns and, 70% favor a federal database of all gun sales. This includes a majority of Republicans. In addition, 57% support a ban on “assault weapons.” [*]
• 57% of Americans favor across-the-board legalization of marijuana. This is up from 32% just ten years ago. [*]
• Bernie Sanders, an openly-admitted socialist, is the single most popular politician in the entire country. [*] Keep in mind what I said about Bernie Sanders (and politicians like him) earlier this year right here.
• In the last 15 years, Americans have moved to the left on every social/moral issue [*][*] with the two exceptions of the death penalty (which is about the same) and medical testing on animals (an extremely minor issue). To quote Gallup: “Over time, no issues show movement toward conservative positions.”
• 69% of Americans oppose any cuts to Social Security or Medicare, even if those cuts would be used to reduce the deficit. [*]
• 61% – 80% of Americans favor raising taxes on the rich [*], depending on how the word “rich” is defined.
• 58% of Americans favor extending benefits for people who are out of work. [*] Remember what I said about the Can’t Poor and the Won’t Poor right here, and how people don’t differentiate between the two.
• 61% of Americans support gay marriage. [*] This is double what it was just 15 years ago.
• 81% of Americans support universal background checks for gun purchases. [*]
• 73% of Americans believe in global warming and 52% say it will be a “serious problem” if big government doesn’t pass more laws to deal with it. [*]
Seriously, I could keep going for pages and pages, but I have other things to do today. Americans have moved to the left on just about every issue there is, and will continue to do so. Just because we have a warmongering military, Fox News, and a temporary Trump as president doesn’t mean we’re a right-wing country. We aren’t. We are a left-wing country and will continue to move further left as time goes on.
This move cannot be stopped by voting.
This move cannot be stopped by protesting.
This move cannot be stopped by political movements.
This move cannot be stopped by bitching on the internet.
This move cannot be stopped by any new generation coming down the pike at any time in the next few decades.
This is a culture-wide shift in the zeitgeist that will continue to grow whether you (or I) like it or not.
Enjoy the decline!
Want over 35 hours of how-to podcasts on how to improve your woman life and financial life? Want to be able to coach with me twice a month? Want access to hours of technique-based video and audio? The SMIC Program is a monthly podcast and coaching program where you get access to massive amounts of exclusive, members-only Alpha 2.0 content as soon as you sign up, and you can cancel whenever you want. Click here for the details.