– Russia has invaded Ukraine (though Russia already had troops there…yeah, it’s complicated). This is bad. Superpowers should not invade little countries.
– Oh wait…we did the same thing. Multiple times the United States has invaded smaller countries that never attacked us, toppled and replaced their governments, and did so without being invited in. That means Obama (who through his actions supported both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan) has no moral authority whatsoever to tell Putin he can’t do what he’s doing. Because of the actions of the last several U.S. presidents, America has given unspoken “permission” to any big, powerful nation to invade any small country any time they like. America as become a Glass House.
– As murderous as he is, Putin is a far stronger and more capable leader than Obama could ever be in his wildest dreams. I’m not saying I support Putin’s actions, because I don’t. I’m saying that Obama has been repeatedly embarrassed and outwitted by Putin. This Ukraine thing will just be another item in an ever-growing list of wins on Putin’s side.
– It is likely, as in more than 50% likely, that in 50 years it will be revealed that the entire Ukrainian revolution and/or its aftermath was instigated by our own government. There is evidence of this already. Remember, Bush-Obamaism requires war at all times.
– Following its recent revolution, the new leader of Ukraine (Arseniy Yatsenyuk) is the former head of its national bank. Like Italy and Greece, Ukraine is now under the control of an unelected big-banker. If that doesn’t tell you there’s some serious bullshit going on, nothing else will. I have said repeatedly that the banks are slowly taking over Europe, one country at a time. This is just their latest step. (Maybe Putin isn’t so crazy after all.)
– Count your blessings. If McCain or Romney were president right now, we’d be in the middle of, or on the verge of, World War Three right this moment. This is one of the few times I’m sort of glad we have a timid pussy president right now. The last thing we need is another war.
But since the Democrat/Republican cabal that that rules this country needs more wars, we’re going to get them whether we like it or not.