My name is Caleb Jones. I’m a business consultant, author, speaker, traveler, entrepreneur, asshole, and Alpha Male 2.0. I live in the Pacific Northwest, USA. I live an unusual life. As in unusually good.
I’m self employed, travel the world, enjoy life, and run three interesting businesses.
The first is as a business consultant, writer, and professional speaker, focusing on the areas of time management and productivity. I have a business and time management blog here.
I’ve been consulting full time since 1996, when I started my first business at age 24. Before that I was consulting part-time on nights and weekends while I worked day jobs, going all the way back to high school.
Over the last 20 years I’ve worked with hundreds of firms all over the world, from small businesses to the Fortune 500. It’s been a blast.
My second business is teaching men how to live the Alpha Male 2.0 lifestyle. There’s a lot to this, but the core of it is living a life where every day you can wake up and do whatever the hell you want, whenever the hell you want to do it, with whomever you want, without having to check in with anyone. That’s been a blast too.
My last business is helping technical (I.T.) consultants get more clients for their businesses. I market their services for free and take a percentage of the business they get. It’s a win for them, because they spend nothing, do nothing, and get free business.
Feel free to email me if you have questions about any of this. (Just give me some time to respond. I’m a busy man.)
About This Blog
This is a guy blog. It’s about adventure, travel, finance, business, politics, economics, books, and stories from my usual life. It’s all the stuff that doesn’t fit into my other blogs. It’s just for fun.
Topics here include:
• International travel, living abroad, and Five Flag Theory
• Politics, specifically as they affect you and your life.
• Book reviews, mostly books on business, success, economics, sci-fi, and fantasy (because I’m a big nerd)
• And any other miscellaneous crap I feel like talking about. (I used to post movie reviews here but don’t really do that anymore.)
Check out the Article Guide for a table of contents of the articles on this site!
To give you an idea of what to expect here:
• My political views are strongly libertarian. I have an extreme hatred for both war and big government. I disagree strongly with conservatives and progressives/liberals on most issues.
• I am strongly pro-capitalism, but remember, big government bailing out bankers and big business is not capitalism, so be sure to keep your definitions accurate when getting pissed off about other people’s political opinions.
• I am strongly pro-guy, and support movements such as the manosphere.
• I believe strongly that western civilization is failing, and that new superpowers are slowly rising in Asia, whether we like it or not.
• I am strongly pro-success, and think every man should get off his ass and do the best he can in life, physically, in relationships, sexually, and financially.